Some proposals

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Lennon616

Some proposals

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi,
I was thinking about some new functions:
1.It could be a goal to add a new function to generate automatic fixture´s positions (static,I mean)based on software fixture´s windows.This is an idea like to generate automatic position´s palettes(Some desks can do that)
2.Most of times we use gels on PAR fixtures.What about to include a function to choose Lee filters(par example) on fixture´s windows?Then, we could see the corect beam´s color.
What do you think about??
Thanks a lot.
Jose A.
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Re: Some proposals

Post by dylan »

Hi,

ok for the second point, I add it on my to do list.
For the first point could you give me more details?
------- Dylan --------
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

2.Most of times we use gels on PAR fixtures.What about to include a function to choose Lee filters(par example) on fixture´s windows?Then, we could see the corect beam´s color.
Maybe we can take this one step further.
We use a lot of color scrollers in our installation, like Wybron Forerunner.
It would be nice if you could combine a PAR fixture with a Scrolling Color Changer in the fixtures window of Suite 2.
There have to be an option in scan lib editor to edit the color gel string loaded in the color scroller so you have the same color in software and real world.
I think this is not an urgent request now, maybe something for Suite 3. :-)

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I agree there needs to be an option in scan library to add a gel to a single channel dimmer. This shouldn't be done inside Suite 2 as it is a fixture profile
It would be nice if you could combine a PAR fixture with a Scrolling Color Changer in the fixtures window of Suite 2.
Could be useful I guess..saves having to create a new profile every time you move a scroller onto a new fixture. But kind of complicated. I'll add it as a low priority.
Simon
--
Sales/Support