Syncronisation of 2 Sticks-DE3

The star of the STICK family.

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, Ben

tpm
New Forumor

Syncronisation of 2 Sticks-DE3

Post by tpm »

I have a problem with the synchronisation of 2 Sticks-DE3

konfiguration is as follows (Firmware Sticks 1.05, iOS 8.3)
2x Stick-DE3 connected via Ethernet to a WiFi-Router
- Stick A's DMX-output is used
- Stick B only connected via Ethernet
- Mobile App runs on iOS

- On the Stick glass surface it works very well, the 2nd Stick always show same Scene etc.
- when I use the iOS app and choose Stick A (using same surface as on Stick directly), Stick B dont changes the scene as sometimes (DMX-output is ok)
- when I use the iOS app and choose Stick B (using same surface as on Stick directly), Stick A also shows the same correctly.
- when I use the iOS app and choose Stick A (using scene buttons surface), Stick B dont shows any changes (DMX-output is ok)
- when I use the iOS app and choose Stick B (using scene buttons surface), Stick B shows reactions on its display but nothins happens on Stick A nor any changes an DMX-signal.

Knowing this probelm or is it a setting fault?

regards, Thomas
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Syncronisation of 2 Sticks-DE3

Post by Ben »

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I have passed the information on to our developers who will run some tests to see if they can replicate the problem.
Benno
--
Product Support
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi again,

Our developers have managed to replicate the bug and are in the process of finding a solution, once they have we will release an updated firmware with the fix.
Benno
--
Product Support
jbaker

Post by jbaker »

Has there been a resolution to this issue? Is there a new firmware version that this is addressed in?
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi, our developers are still working on it at the moment. I will let you know when we have a fix available.
Benno
--
Product Support