Projectors in Easy Show

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

peblito

Projectors in Easy Show

Post by peblito »

Is it still the case in Sunlite 2 that it is necessary to make the output to the projector the main PC screen, swopping the icons and taskbar back to the secondary monitor (the actual PC) in order to show video at full screen on the projector, even though it is possible to to set up software preferences to show video from a "button" automatically on the more normal secondary monitor (ie Projector)? Am I missing something as it seems crazy and drives me mad?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Projectors in Easy Show

Post by simonB »

Yes this is still the case. I suggest you use video software for video and sync with Suite2 EasyShow or Cycle timeline with MIDI Time code. EasyShow hasn't been changed in over 6 years and we have no plans to develop this as we are a lighting company.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
jansico

Post by jansico »

Hi SimonB

That's too pity about your answer.
I buy the suite2-FC+ more than 10 sets in 2 years.
Why ? Becuace your company provide powerful software , I can do different shows for different place and different kind of show.
Like a small theater , museum , party , or architecture etc
I hire the crew who don't know the lighting and the software to run show half year.
And the PC will more powerful to do more things.
So I hope this software can do more things not just focus on lighting control.
If easyshow can support two screens , *.mov file and easier dimmer and speed function , it's wonderful.

Sorry for my poor English.
joseG

Post by joseG »

What video software would allow control over midi?

Jose G
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Most professional media servers support MTC such as Catalyst and Hippotizer. Just for info, it's now possible to choose which screen to output video to from EasyShow.
Simon
--
Sales/Support