About assigning midi controller and adding tasks.

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Dojec
Experienced Forumor

About assigning midi controller and adding tasks.

Post by Dojec »

I have the behringer bcf2000. I'm trying to assign a switch button from the suite to a button on the controller.
As I select ( don't know the exact name for the moment ) the current selected switch, then sliding that fader will show the color programmed on that switch.
But if I really use a dedicated switch ( i.e. one where all pars turn red ) then it doesn't work.

To summarise. I have for instance 3 switches. switch1 turns all pars red, switch2 turns them all green, switch3 turns them all blue.
If I program the fader to use the active button, if I select on the computer switch1, then this fader controls the red color. If I select switch2, then that fader controls the green button,...

I I program that fader 1 always should control switch1, and thus controlling the red color, this doesn't work.
Is it possible that this is a defect or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Walter
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: About assigning midi controller and adding tasks.

Post by simonB »

Sorry I don't think I understand. You want to use a fader to only control the red colour?

Shift + right click the red switch, select link to midi controller->button dimmer
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Dojec
Experienced Forumor

Re: About assigning midi controller and adding tasks.

Post by Dojec »

I've found it also.
The difficulty with the program is finding the correct settings for wat you can do.
But indeed with shift right click, I could go to the settings, and then to the switch selection, and then setting it always on and to ADD it to current value did the trick.

Thanks.