EasyShow

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

ABakker

EasyShow

Post by ABakker »

I have created a scene that contain several steps (1 second apart for each step) and I want to be able to use the stretch function to either expand or shrink a scene. I want to use the same scene several times in my show with each scene stretched to a different length of time. I have tried "Stretch" but it does not seem to work. I have read the manual but I can't seem to find the answer. I am looking to buy Sunlite Suite 2 First class if I can get this to work. I have Sunlite Suite 2 Beta loaded (no interface yet - still trying to see if this product will work for me) for testing. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: EasyShow

Post by simonB »

Expanding a block does not stretch the scene, it changes the length of the scene.

If you want the scene to be slower then you need to change the speed parameter on each block.

For more info on setting the speed from easyshow, go to www.nicolaudie.com/nicolaudietv, click tutorials->sunlite suite2->easyshow->other options
Simon
--
Sales/Support
ABakker

Post by ABakker »

I have been trying to get speed functions in Easy Show to work correctly. I have enable speed in infos tab and also on the time bar. In the Inserted scene in the time bar I have set the blue line to 50%. When I run the show the speed dial in sunlite button drops to 0% and I get no change in lighting levels. Changing the speed in the main sunlite windows works well. Switch scenes works in sunlite fine. I am usings June 2011 release of software. What am I missing? I have been working on this for 2 hours and have read over the manual as well.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

This seems to be a bug, we'll fix it in the next version
Simon
--
Sales/Support