dwg autocad

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

dwg autocad

Post by giancarlo »

can i import my stage in dwg or export my stage in dwg ,and when do you think your gonna make the reports managment fully working with zoom possibility and point to point mesurements!
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: dwg autocad

Post by bruno.falip »

I guess both zoom and mesurements work fine. Regarding the dwg feature, it is not possible and not scheduled for the moment.
derStefan
New Forumor

Re: dwg autocad

Post by derStefan »

I suppose you misunderstood giancarlo.
Of corse zoom and mesurements work fine, but only on the monitor.
There is no possibility for zoom and extact measurement for printouts - but that's what it would be useful for.
Always the whole stage is printed on a page, what means, that I cannot make detail shots on a paper without moving the whole 3D-Preview-Objects to the zero coordinates and making the stage-size smaller than it actually is.
That is the only way to get details of a setup on a printout. But nevertheless the printed quality is horrible. The worsest bitmap graphic looks nicer than any report management printout.

On more thing: Always the recommanded page is printed with the list of all fixtures. I cannot print only the graphic even if I selected ONLY PAGE ONE in printing setup. That's annoying, if you have a hundred fixture and for every single view you get one more list on 4 or 5 pages...

Hope you understand, what I mean...

So, reports management does not work fine...
(who the hell is checking your program???)

greets from germany

der_Stefan
no rain - no rainbow.