Take or XY Buttons?

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

gatrof

Take or XY Buttons?

Post by gatrof »

Why when I add additional fixtures to a page does it not generate new TAKE or XY buttons for the new fixtures? How do I make XY buttons for the newly added fixtures?

Post by Guest »

This is automatically created by the software ! Which version of the software are you trying and which fixture ?
gatrof

Post by gatrof »

I should clarify that I am adding fixtures to a already existing page. The existing page does have Take buttons for the fixture I've originally created when I first open the new page, however when I add additonal fixture to the same page it does not automatically create additional Take buttons for the new fixtures. Also I am running 2006. Thanks!

Post by Guest »

There is a function "Regenerate the pre-programmed buttons" in the "Page" menu.
muju

Can we assign keys manually

Post by muju »

Hi there,

I have just bought the sunlite software and I am still exploring it and trying to figure it out.

My question is......can we assign keys that we like to the fixtures rather than the ones generated automatically ?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

I have entered "shortucts" in the software manual search engine and it is written right there.