Crash on Delete from Master page

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

webguyinternet

Crash on Delete from Master page

Post by webguyinternet »

I have the current release of 2006 Beta (as of this date) and the basic operation of the program (clicking switches, etc) seems to be very stable but there are a whole lot of graphic display issues and crashes when programming.

- When you delete any scene from the Master page it will crash on me.
- The "OK + Edit" page (after you record a scene) sometimes looses it's graphics (no faders and icons) but after you close and save it, then re-edit it, it will appear correctly. (Video Card: MSI 6600 GT)
- When you rename a button from the edit properties page it will always crash (on any page) but when you rename it via the "button -> rename" menu it will not.
- When I try to record a master scene from pre-built scenes from other pages the levels will not record.

Basically, there is a lot of work still to go on it. These were the main ones that were repeatable from memory but there were several others that I will post as I have time and a better description of what causes them.