Easy Standalone Clock Trigger

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

SimonHarris

Easy Standalone Clock Trigger

Post by SimonHarris »

Hi, I recently purchased your software with an IP interface. All works well, I just have one question - I use the interface to run two scenes in a large public aquarium (day and night) triggered simply by the time clock. This seems to work well, just whenever I change any settings and then download to the interface from the PC, the interface then starts to run the first scene (day scene). This is fine, but if I download later than the night scene trigger time (for example 18:00) then I still get the day scene played back and NO night scene. The lights (all 160 channels) then stay on until the next day at 18:00.

Is there any way around this ?
ivision

Clock!

Post by ivision »

Simon - you're doing better than me with the clock - I cannot get it to work at all in stand-alone!

However - when you upload the scenes into SLESAIP, change the order, so that the scene that should be current (Day or night) is first in the list - as startup will default trigger scene "1" until re-triggered in any way.

Use up/down arrows in the scene list.

Alternatively, I assume that the "repeating time slot" selection in "triggers" will enable you to re-trigger the current time allocated scene every 1,2,10 etc mins. If your scene is short and looping, then this should help get the right scene triggered continuously during the period.

Hope this helps and/or makes sense.

Luke