Want to buy this software...Help please

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

illusion2700

Want to buy this software...Help please

Post by illusion2700 »

Dear Guys,

I am interested in buying this software. I want to use it for my live shows. I was planning on easy stand alone standard version. We might have a maximum of 8 scanners and 8 color changers and some general par 64 lighting. Can all these be controlled with this software. And i heard that this software isnt suitable for live shows. Is that true. What i require is to program all my light sequences with the 3d visualizer. Then run them during the show time from the computer. Also will the basic version of SLESA trigger audio and video files ? I hope to get a quick reply. Thanks.

Post by Guest »

Hello,

Easy Stand Alone is not the product you need. Sure, you can use it. But this might be very complicated and there is no possibility to trigger audio or video files with this software. This is a product designed for architectural lighting, not for live applications. You might need to purchase our Sunlite 2004 Economy Class to control you lights. The product is at EUROS/US$ 599 on our website for the moment...so, this is probably the moment to purchase the right product.

Post by Guest »

Hi Bruno,

First let me thank you for your immediate reply. Way better response than that company called sweetlight. I am very interested in your product. Will the version you have suggested do what i require ?. I want light sequences to go as per time and fades etc which i have programmed. Then it keeps going from one seq to another. I want it to be able to do a certain cycle a certain number of times, then go to the next cycle and loop a different no of times then come to a pause and wait for us to hit space bar or something before continuing onto more like cycles and loops that we have preprogrammed. Will this software also trigger a soundtrack or video from the the same laptops hard disk. How does this sound or movie which its triggering play. I mean if i have a sound out fom the laptop going to amplifiers. Is that enough ? And if i have a svideo cable out of the laptop connected to the projector will that work ? Ive heard some dual monitor assigning etc on this forum ....could you brief me please. Im on a short schedule to buy immediately. But i cant make a mistake and buy the wrong software and tell my people that "it wont be able to this" etc. Ill have to kiss my carreer goodbye. Please help on all my questions. Thank you very much.
illusion2700

Post by illusion2700 »

Can you tell me where exactly i can download the version you have suggested Bruno ? DEMO VERSION. So i can see how the interface looks.

Thank You