Triggering scene priority buttons over time/date?

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

maciejl

Triggering scene priority buttons over time/date?

Post by maciejl »

We want have a scene called daily at 19:00 and lasting until 6:00 am.
We also have the opportunity to manually call the scene from the external buttons connected to the I/O ports.
Is it possible to set the priority of inputs so that the situation when user trigger a scene at 18:30 manually (button from I/O ports) did not change automatically at 19:00 to standard scene?
Shortly, is it possible to priority of the button (I/O ports) before/over the calendar triggering?

If we use an external relay for I/O port triggering should it be a momentary signal (so closing a relay for a 0,5-1 sec) or can we close a relay and the program connected to that relay will start and work normally. Normally I mean if it will be a loop program it will loop as it is programmed or if it is a 1 loop program it will just run and stop after that loop, even if the port is still closed (relay is closed)?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Triggering scene priority buttons over time/date?

Post by simonB »

Shortly, is it possible to priority of the button (I/O ports) before/over the calendar triggering?
No. The time triggers always work as normal whether a scene is active or not

A scene is triggered when the relay is closed. Scenes cannot be switched off, therefore when the relay is release, nothing will change
Simon
--
Sales/Support