Programs don't save correctly

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

clockbroke

Programs don't save correctly

Post by clockbroke »

I have an older Sunlite box (a blue one, not sure what model). For years I have been programming it with easy stand alone. It is used in a movie theatre to control architectural lighting. When movies start, the lights fade down, when movies end they fade back up. Just 2 scenes.

We just reconfigured our light patching, so I needed to reprogram my scenes to new channels. They work fine while the laptop is plugged in, but as soon as the box is on it's own, the lights do not behave as programmed. The fades don't follow the correct times and certain lights that are not in the cue fade up at the end.

What is most interesting, is that they always fail in the same way. It is not a random thing.

I downloaded the OLDER software from the support site, as our box is pre-2005. I did TRY the new software just in case, but had no luck there either.

Any thoughts?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Programs don't save correctly

Post by bruno.falip »

The new software can not recognize your interface but you should be able to program it with the older software version. You can send your show at [email protected] and we will try to sort this out.