Time trigger SLESA U5

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

adrianksese

Time trigger SLESA U5

Post by adrianksese »

I need help to time trigger.

Dose it work with SLESA U5?

If so, What dose the repeting time slot mean?

/adrian
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Time trigger SLESA U5

Post by simonB »

Yes, time triggering works with the SLESA U5 in stand alone mode. Repeated time slot is used if you wish to trigger your lights at a repeated time slot, i.e. from 8-10pm every day.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
adrianksese

Post by adrianksese »

simonB wrote:Yes, time triggering works with the SLESA U5 in stand alone mode. Repeated time slot is used if you wish to trigger your lights at a repeated time slot, i.e. from 8-10pm every day.

Hi

There is start/stop box with h:m for start/stop . Below dose boxes there is a repetition box where i only can set h:m.
If it should start every day or how I want it, I set in the bottom of the trigger window.
So I am still confused about the repetition box as for what it dose and if it set wrong will it interfere my scene that I want to be started and stopt at same time every day for a month without to restart within it´s run slot.

What I think is that the repetition box re-starts the scene within the given start/stop time e.e I set repetition to 0h10m It would restart every 10 min?
If I have the time I would program and sit watch my show for 18h and see what effect repet box have but honestly my shows are not all that interesting:)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

What I think is that the repetition box re-starts the scene within the given start/stop time e.e I set repetition to 0h10m It would restart every 10 min?
Correct. Try programming a short show with 1 min instead of 18h for testing.
Simon
--
Sales/Support