slesa-u6 firmware

*DISCONTINUED* SLESA - SL512EC - SL512BC - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, dylan, florent

philward

slesa-u6 firmware

Post by philward »

Hi I have a SLESA_U6A which was using firmware SLESA-U6 ver 1.10. When connecting the device to the computer, it advised upgrading via 'www.dmxsoft.com/global/ftp/suidi6-firmware.exe' it now shows ver 1.15 and will not connect in stand alone - there is no stand alone tab in the ESA program. Is this new firmware wrong, how can I revert back to the original firmware?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: slesa-u6 firmware

Post by bruno.falip »

You just need to download and install the latest Easy Stand Alone version.
philward

Post by philward »

Thanks, tried downloading the latest, but I have the Dec 11 2008 ESA software already - when open in 'usb mode' it will not provide the 'stand alone' tab and the device is '1 SUIDI Ver: 1.15 - has the firmware update changed my SUIDI_6A to a _6C ? if so how can I change it back ??
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

What is your interface S/N?
philward

Post by philward »

[quote="bruno.falip"]What is your interface S/N?[/quote]
The ESA program shows 'S/N:61865984 The sticker on the board shows '60817431 SUIDI 6 A' The unit was bought last week.
I downloaded the firmware upgrade as recommended as I was also having some issues with running in stand alone - the program would continually loop although it was set to '1 loop' and the port switching has no effect.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Strange problem, can you get in contact with our office in Florida. They will replace this product.