RGBW light vs RGBWW - how do I make white in a scene

Forum support for ESA Pro 2.0 (Legacy)

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

Wibs
New Forumor

RGBW light vs RGBWW - how do I make white in a scene

Post by Wibs »

Hi,

I've patched, grouped and made some timelines for the RGBW fixtures and noticed that I have no idea how to make it just warm white or max white (all four channels max). The basic block for white has 3 different white sliders and also the option to make white with RGB. This is confusing for me.

Should I have patched everything with as a custom RGB(3000K) type? Is there a way to change RGBW to RGB(3000K) without deconstructing and repatching everything?
HarriGoodair
Junior Forumor

Re: RGBW light vs RGBWW - how do I make white in a scene

Post by HarriGoodair »

Hello Wibb,

" I have no idea how to make it just warm white or max white (all four channels max). The basic block for white has 3 different white sliders and also the option to make white with RGB. "

> Yes, we have faders to control R, G, B, W, WW, CW & Amber channels. To enable these channels you need to have the tick box next to them selected, this will activate the channel. See the image Ive attached where I use the RGB and W sliders to make a white scene.

"Is there a way to change RGBW to RGB(3000K) without deconstructing and re-patching everything?"

> You'll have to manually re-patch, but if you right click on a timeline you can assign targets (fixtures) to your blocks, so you should be able to use the programming you've already created.

Kind Regards,

Harrison
Attachments
creating white.png
creating white.png (61.69 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
Kind regards,

Harrison Goodair
Technical Support