ESAPRO2 - Colour Picker

Forum support for ESA Pro 2.0 (Legacy)

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

ESAPRO2 - Colour Picker

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

Probably the worst highlighting indicator of a chosen selection.

Even the visualiser is consumed by the Editor appearing in the middle of the screen! Especially if you have chosen to 'Scale to fit', the fixture is now behind the Editor..

Annoying when you have to do this multiple times..

Sometimes in real life, you might not be able to see the fixture and require the visualiser to assist programming.

Also, you should have a 'Scale to fit' for the windows (Like suite 2/3 - has 'sort windows into tabs') - I need to adjust the size of all my windows, especially all that white empty space on the visualiser. Again, i don't use this everyday so some tricks can be forgotten.
Attachments
Editor.jpg
Editor.jpg (145.78 KiB) Viewed 6088 times
COLOUR PICKER.jpg
COLOUR PICKER.jpg (56.09 KiB) Viewed 6088 times
TomHat
Experienced Forumor

Re: ESAPRO2 - Colour Picker

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

I apologize for this late answer. Thank you for your feedback on this. Again, we value your feedback and are working actively on improving the workflow of ESAPro2.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
ESA Pro 2 Support

Mail : [email protected]
EVOLVEINSTALL
Experienced Forumor

Post by EVOLVEINSTALL »

On a workflow matter

This timeline editor...

I understand that esapro2 is being clever, regarding the more complicated fixtures. and/or the fixture library heading label might be the same as experienced.
It would be great if you would consider to put the channel this affects beside the editor label. Or even do the timeline editor order, in the order of the channels provided by the manufacturer. DMX Channel Allocation order.
For instance, if there was an error/mistake - or we required to fault find - DMX Levels would play a big role here but then from my previous comment on DMX levels just grey and light blue colours it becomes a difficult task.

Also, if the list was in the same order as the Manufacturers DMX Channel listing, then you know more information already, making programming/ fixture understanding a little easier (Sometimes programming time is short)
Or at least keep Dimmer and Shutter at the Top for instance.

See in the picture provided, this relates to a Chauvet Intimidator 260 Spot IN 14CH

PAN/TILT - CH 1/2/3/4
DIMMER - CH11
SPEED - CH5
COLOUR - CH6
HALF COLOUR - CH6 presume this is esapro2 as its not an option in manual or fixture lib edit.
COLOUR ROTATION - CH6
GOBO - CH7
GOBO ROTATION - CH8
GOBO INDEX - CH?
GOBO ROTATION - CH 9
GOBO SHAKE - CH 7
PRISM - CH9
SHUTTER CLOSED - CH12
Last edited by EVOLVEINSTALL on Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomHat
Experienced Forumor

Post by TomHat »

Noted !
TomHat
--
ESA Pro 2 Support

Mail : [email protected]