Sunlite Suite 3 Beta has landed!

New features and a new user interface.

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

nick
Maxi Forumor

Sunlite Suite 3 Beta has landed!

Post by nick »

The public beta of Sunlite Suite 3 is finally here to try!

Please download using link below (Current version: 24th October 2017)
https://storage.googleapis.com/nicolaud ... e3Beta.exe

For interface compatibility, see post in link below.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=40936

Please remember, this is not production ready yet and will contains some bugs.

Exciting new features:
- New UI
- Easy Show is gone, replaced with the new integrated Cycles timeline.
- Drag n drop videos direct to the timeline
- We now have multiply buttons, not just addition and subtraction. This allows better fader control.
- New 3D visualiser with multi-head support and improved rendering

I have locked this topic so that one bug does not become confused with another. Please post any details of problems in this new Sunlite Suite 3 forum. When reporting bugs, it really helps you could provide 1) a showfile (.shw) and 2) a screen capture video of the problem happening. Videos can be shared in links from dropbox or similar. This makes it much easier to find and solve problems quickly. Thank you!

We look forward to your feedback.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
AEK
New Forumor

Re: Sunlite Suite 3 Beta has landed!

Post by AEK »

Friday the 13th !!! Otherwise, it could not be ...
We begin a new life. Hooray, comrades !
Congratulations to all !!
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

Nick, it seems this beta is not yet supporting the mydmx 3.0 USB dongle. I used to choose SUSHI and it would accept it no problem. Now, not getting any DMX out of mydmx. I used Hardware Manager and upgraded the firmware to the latest beta, I saw that there was a new one and figured they corresponded. Any ideas. Do they have to do that thing they did in 2.0, a beta, to add support for the ADJ mydmx 3.0 controller as a SUSHI controller. Can they do that thing please? The app output to the Visualizer works just fine. I did just open my old 2.0 show file. Do we have to re-create from scratch. I'll try a new file, but I think support needs to be added for the mydmx 3.0 controller. Oh, I also did synchronize on dmxsoft. Thanks.
2017-10-13_21-37-55.jpg
2017-10-13_21-37-55.jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 11827 times
tommysunlight

Post by tommysunlight »

hello there..
it looks fine ..
but the only problem sunlite 3 askme to update interface firmware..
please update the firmware to use this interface SUITE 2-FC SN:XXXXX
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

Nope. SS 3 Beta does not recognize the mydmx3.0 usb controller. Under SS 2 there was a beta released that added support for the mydmx 3.0 box, as Sunlite Suite 2 is an available upgrade. I can't get the Sunlite Suite 3 Beta to recognize it. I've tried reloading the old siudi driver, reinstalled the new one that came with the 3 beta, updated my firmware to the latest beta. Any other ideas? Do you know if it is supposed to work on the mydmx 3.0 box or if they aren't going to update the driver until xxxxx date/release.

It's a lot easier to work with and the Easy View visualizer is MUCH better than what's in SS2. It's the same version it looks like that mydmx 3.0 uses. I'm only able to test out the beta using the visualizer at this point. If you have a driver, I can update it. One question. So, Easy Show has been integrated into Cycles. Is it possible to import or convert SS2 .ses easy show files into the new cycles format or do we have to write our easy shows all over again as cycles?

Thanks,

Stephen
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

** This post has been updated 30/10/2017 **

Thank you for your feedback.

Please see our new compatibility guidelines.
http://forum.nicolaudie.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=40936

@ Stephenrolah - Sunlite Suite 3 is available through the dmxsoft.com webstore. You can try the 30 free trial.

Please download the latest beta version of Sunlite Suite 3 (24th Oct 2017)
https://storage.googleapis.com/nicolaud ... e3Beta.exe

1) Download and install the SUT tool. https://storage.googleapis.com/nicolaud ... er-sut.exe
2) Load SUT software and connect your interface by USB.
3) Login to the 'My Interfaces' screen on the dmxsoft website. https://store.dmxsoft.com/card_dashboard
4) Add Sunlite Suite 3 - 30 day trial to your basket and go to checkout.
5) Follow the instructions to purchase your upgrade and synchronize it to your interface.
6) Load Sunlite Suite 3 ( 24th Oct 2017 or later)

@tommysunlight - I am sorry Sunlite Suite 3 is not compatible with your interface. Please see this post for further information.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=40936

I will lock this topic now. Please start a new topic in the Sunlite Suite 3 forum to provide further feedback.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support