Programming with Calendar use

The star of the STICK family.

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, Ben

videotoast
New Forumor

Programming with Calendar use

Post by videotoast »

Here is the process I did, not sure why the stick is not working with the calendar mode (other than I have forgotten something, and could use some help, please)

Programmed 2 scenes: one is a color scroll, and the other is a blackout. I have control when I Output LIVE and they both work. I did drag each CUE into the calendar and told them when to play (at Sunset for color scroll and Sunrise for blackout)

I then go to the last tab in the ESA software " Stand Alone" and right click on the controller. I choose the option to "Assign All Scenes (all pages)", and then click "Write the interface's memory"

Why does the program not work, when I disconnect the computer, for the sunset and sunrise CUEs that are written?

(In the hardware manager I have set the correct time for USA and the location....

....do I need to click anything else in the Hardware Manager, like "Enable Standalone")

Your help would be appreciated. (if anyone wants to do a quick YouTube tutorial, that would be awesome, as well) Seems to be a great controller, just not very well documented, with regard to the questions I am asking.)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Programming with Calendar use

Post by simonB »

Download the latest ESA2 or ESA Pro
Upgrade to the latest firmware using the hardware manager
If it's still not working, e-mail me your showfile
Simon
--
Sales/Support