ESA PRO Beta (Date: 27. Oct 2012)

The star of the STICK family.

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, Ben

Kech

ESA PRO Beta (Date: 27. Oct 2012)

Post by Kech »

Firmware 0.95 from 27. Oct 2012

1. High importance: Adding picture file (.bmp) in "Scene-Editor" window can afterwords not be deleted or overwriten from a new picture file
2. High importance: The "Stand Alone" window does not show the picture and the STICK-DE3 also does not show the pictures (picture file attached)
2. Low importance: Draging more then 8 Scenes into the "Stand Alone" window is not shown in the "Page" window in the column "Scenes Order"
3. Low importance: The "Area/Scenes" window does not show more then 8 Scenes in the column "Scenes Order"
4. Low importance: The iOS App is not working correctly (Stick address:192.168.178.30 on a Fritz-Box router 7390)
The Refresh button on the app does not find the Stick. The router shows the Stick with the address above.
One time the Stick was found but the the content does not show the scenes just a number (19968) The keys on the app are working and the Stick is reacting on the keys korrektly

I am looking forward to really use this nice new Stick in my home.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: ESA PRO Beta (Date: 27. Oct 2012)

Post by simonB »

Hi, have you been to the future?
1. High importance: Adding picture file (.bmp) in "Scene-Editor" window can afterwords not be deleted or overwriten from a new picture file
Try with the 9th October version
2. High importance: The "Stand Alone" window does not show the picture and the STICK-DE3 also does not show the pictures (picture file attached)
We'll see if this can be implemented soon
2. Low importance: Draging more then 8 Scenes into the "Stand Alone" window is not shown in the "Page" window in the column "Scenes Order"
I see, we'll look at fixing this soon and maybe display the scenes in a combo box so they can be read more easily
3. Low importance: The "Area/Scenes" window does not show more then 8 Scenes in the column "Scenes Order"
I see
4. Low importance: The iOS App is not working correctly (Stick address:192.168.178.30 on a Fritz-Box router 7390)
Try the latest iOS app update at the end of this month. Let me know if you're still having the same problems
Simon
--
Sales/Support