remote correction

The second edition of our lighting control software designed for mobile DJ and architectural applications

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

pelyhe

remote correction

Post by pelyhe »

My question is that there is a sd card in a countryside controller. The owner wants to change the time of the programs. Can I do this by writing off the time off line and sending the saved showfile via email and putting the file saved in the fresh times on the memory card?
thanks for the help.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: remote correction

Post by nick »

Hello,

The SLESA-UE7, Stick-KE1 / KE2 and Stick-DE3 all contain microSD cards. Using ESA Pro, it's possible to write a new show to a folder on your PC, copy the contents to a microSD and post it.

It's important to make sure that the microSD meets the specifications that the controllers can read. Check this by looking at the datasheets at www.nicolaudie.com/downloads .

For example, the Stick-KE1/KE2 and SLESA-UE7 can read a microSD up to a maximum capacity of 4Gb formatted to FAT32. The Stick-DE3 can read up to 32Gb formatted to FAT32. None of our devices can read exFAT which is common on Mac computers.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
pelyhe

Post by pelyhe »

Hello,

My question is, if I made the program that I would like to change with the timings of ESA 2, how can I send it to the user. Is it enough to send the .dlm file and copy it to the card, or is there any other criterion that is needed to make the change work? ESA Pro does not know the dlm format. Unfortunately, I did not look at the contents of the memory card when the previous program was created.
thanks for the help.
pelyhe

Post by pelyhe »

Dear Support
It would be important to answer as soon as I have no hardware available to write the memo card. In the absence of it, I would be reluctant to travel one day to make a few minutes of work to change the start time of the programs I have created.
Please give advice, can you solve the problem at a distance of 250 km?
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi there,

My apologies for the delay. For fast support, please start a support ticket here : https://store.nicolaudie.com/support

> change with the timings of ESA2, how can I send it to the user.

You would need to ...
1) Send the user your ESA2 dlm file
2) Ask the user to
- install ESA2 and connect the interface by USB.
- Write the new show from the Standalone screen

If they are not technical you could use remote login software such as TeamViewer to do this form them while remotely controlling their computer.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support