timing ansver

The second edition of our lighting control software designed for mobile DJ and architectural applications

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

atikamaga

timing ansver

Post by atikamaga »

Hello
I would like to ask you to have a SIUDI 7B FC control. I would like to use Stand Alone mode for 2 U.
I'm using ESA2 for programming. At this time, I'm only trying to do demo mode, but the created scenes in the program do not start at the set time. pl on Thursday at 12 o'clock and at 12:30. and another scene from 12:05 to 12:15. up to the start a blank scene runs with fixed channel values 0. What should be set yet to start at the desired time and stop the timed event.
Another question is that if you have a set program for every day of the week and have a unique date, will it work on the holiday or the day of the week?

I would run an outdoor floodlight with this controller, and it would be important for the set dates to be set up.
Look forward to your quick answer
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: timing ansver

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your question about calendar triggering.

The most common reason for time triggers not starting at the correct time is an incorrect time on the interface itself.

Set the correct time
--------------------------
1) Load HardwareManager which is included with ESA2
2) Connect your interface by USB
3) Select to the Clock function in HardwareManager.
4) Synchronize the time to your computer's time.

To test calendar triggers you can either i) wait until the correct time or ii) manually set the time on your device to just before one of your time triggers. See below for method ii).

Time Trigger Test
-----------------------
1) Connect your device by USB cable to a computer.
2) Load HardwareManager
3) Select your device and go to the Clock tab
4) Uncheck 'Sychronise to System' to allow you to set a custom time.
5) Enter a time 20-30 seconds before the trigger time you want to test. e.g. If your trigger is at 8am, set the time to 07:59:30
6) Press 'Set ->' to set the device time.
7) Immediately close HardwareManager so that the device enters StandaloneMode.
8) Wait 20-30 seconds to see if your trigger happens.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support