memory problem

The second edition of our lighting control software designed for mobile DJ and architectural applications

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Lo2022

memory problem

Post by Lo2022 »

Hello I use a Mac, an SLESA-U9 interface, and esa2
I create some scenes without problem, they run well and I write it on memory
When i try to read a second scene , i' didn't have a second chanel scnene to read

A pop up said "memory read succefully", but it overwrite on the first scene

can you help me?
HarriGoodair
Junior Forumor

Re: memory problem

Post by HarriGoodair »

Hello Lo2022,

I'm very sorry about the issues you're experiencing with your SLESA U9.

"When i try to read a second scene , i' didn't have a second chanel scnene to read

A pop up said "memory read succefully", but it overwrite on the first scene"

> When you try to 'Read' memory on the device ESA2 will load the entire show from the device to the software. This means any scenes/sequences present in ESA2 that haven't been saved as a separate project will be overwritten when you 'read' the memory.

If you can send me a copy of the ESA2 Show file to [email protected] then I can attempt to replicate and investigate this further with a device that I have on hand.
Kind regards,

Harrison Goodair
Technical Support
HarriGoodair
Junior Forumor

Re: memory problem

Post by HarriGoodair »

Hello Lo2022,

Thank you for sending me those files, I've responded via email but I'll post my response here as well...

So I think you want all of these scenes to be on your SLESA U9? All of the scenes need to be in the same ESA2 project, when you write your device in one project and then open another and write from there the previous project is erased from the device memory.
By putting all of your programming into one ESA2 file your problem should be solved!
Kind regards,

Harrison Goodair
Technical Support