BPM audio analyzer issue

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

djgje

BPM audio analyzer issue

Post by djgje »

Hello everybody

So, for my shows, I use to let the moves running randomly, but I like that my gobos/colors change with the BPM of my current track (My main skill is to be a dj, not à LJ...).

To do so, I'm using the BPM analysis function from Sunlite (Sound2light).

My setup is using the line input of my laptop to get the current track from my mixer. I can see the wave form in the BPM analysis window, so it seems to wrok properly!

When I click on the "reinitialisation' button in that window, the tool can retrieve the correct BPM value from the track currently playing, that's great, but after some minutes (2 or 3 maximum), my BPM value goes to the maximum value (defined in the preset settings, IE: Electro, Hardcore or slow).

Could you help to set up this audio analysis feature to work during my entire show, to avoid me to have to reinitialise this tool every 2 minutes?

That's a standard feature of Sunlite, so I guess it should work...

I just would want to precise that when I press that button, the BPM analyzer can find the correct value of the current track, so it means for me that the configuration of the input etc seems correct, and that probably this issue is just due to a bad seting somewhere...

Thanks in advance for your help and have a good day!

Jerome
chunguy

Re: BPM audio analyzer issue

Post by chunguy »

Same problem for me