Sunlite Suite 3

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: Sunlite Suite 3

Post by nick »

Hi,

@Stephenrolah I am sorry we won't be updating the 3D Visualiser in Sunlite Suite 3 but you are welcome to use Realizzer with our software for improved rendering and effects.

@cbabbman It's now looking like we'll have a public beta version of Sunlite Suite 3 available in September. A few select partners are seeing early version of Sunlite 3, but we don't want to release a public beta until a few key features are fully implemented.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

Thanks Nick. Realizzer is a definitely good one, I like it. Am I also invited to pay full price or do you have special pricing? You are welcome to provide a download link to a complimentary fully functional version of the Professional version. See, I didn't even ask for Studio.

:-)

Hey gotta ask. If you never ask, the answer is always "no" right?

Thanks again for answering our questions Nick. I think we're all just super ready for some updates.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi Stephenrolah,

Unfortunately, we don't have any relationship with Realizzer so we can't offer a discount. Our software can work with Realizzer because Sunlite Suite 2 can output DMX via Artnet which Realizzer understands. We provide no support for Realizzer.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

I see Beta 12-08-2017 posted on https://www.nicolaudie.com/en/download.htm and it says see forums for changelog... I see forums but no changelog. :-)
cbabbman
Junior Forumor

Post by cbabbman »

nick wrote:
@cbabbman It's now looking like we'll have a public beta version of Sunlite Suite 3 available in September. .
Any further info?
pileo
Junior Forumor

Post by pileo »

October is here... Any news?
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi,

My apologies for the delay. Our developer is working on a bug with the video engine and then we'll release a public beta.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
AEK
New Forumor

Post by AEK »

Hi Nick,

You something that again prevented to release public beta version of Sunlite Suite 3? Maybe it makes more sense not to warm up users' expectations ( they are very hot for the past 6 months and without it ) but to announce a real release date and finally release the first beta?

Best regards,
Andrey.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi Everyone,

Please see this thread for the Sunlite Suite 3 download link ...
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=40918

Once again, our apologies for the delay. Have fun! :)

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
stephenrolah
New Forumor

Post by stephenrolah »

THANK YOU NICK! Finally, new stuff! And you said no changes to the Visualizer. Will start working with it and report feedback. Thanks!
cbabbman
Junior Forumor

Post by cbabbman »

Thank you!
tommysunlight

Post by tommysunlight »

hello there..
seem that my interface need a firmware upgrade to match with sunlite 3..any news about it ?or link to upgrade..?