Need Help for programming a running light

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

heelius
New Forumor

Need Help for programming a running light

Post by heelius »

Hy folks.

I´ve got 4 Cameo PIXBar 450 with all about 16 COB-LED together.

I woul´d like to programm a running light that runs over a color-scene.
For example. The scene puts all the 16 COBs into green. And then after hitting the button Running-Light all COBs turn into black/out except the first one. It stays green. Then the green COB walks through the 16 COBs and starts again at COB one.

It´s no problem to programme a Nightrider, Colorflow etc. but the problem is I have to set fix colors.
But I would like to set the color with my scene...and start the Running-Light as effect over the scene/color.

I hope you know what I mean.

Thank you very much for support.
heelius
suetter

Re: Need Help for programming a running light

Post by suetter »

Hi Heelius,

it's very simple to solve this problem:

- Create your running light (i.e. Night Rider...) with the Color White (RGB 255/255/255)
- Create a button and set it in options to "SUB" -> Substract Value - if you whant the Color to be set to Red just set Green and Blue to 255

Now Activate your Night Rider and the Color Button -> Knight Rider color will be red

For more colors just repeat the second step with the inverted value of the color
heelius
New Forumor

Re: Need Help for programming a running light

Post by heelius »

Hello suetter.

Thanks, that works.

But now I also have to create a lot of buttons with different colors for the Running Light.
It is the same procedure as creating each running light with a fix color.

And now I have a lot of Buttons for the Color Scenes and the Switches for the Color of the Running Lights.

Maybe I`ll find a way to use the Color Switches also as Color Scenes, with fading...

Thank you.
heelius