ADJ ViziBeam RX1 - Blackout into shutter chase

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

johntankard

ADJ ViziBeam RX1 - Blackout into shutter chase

Post by johntankard »

Hi Guys,

I am brand new to the Sunlite Suite 2 software and am just evaluating before buying the hardware. We have some American DJ Vizi Beam RX1's and have created a scene which is just a simple shutter chase. Is there a way so I can have the heads blackout and move into position and then show the chase, there is a ''blackout while moving'' but obviously keeps the light blacked out whilst doing the chase. As it is you see the beam turn on in the roof and then move into shutter chase position.

Another way I suppose is to move the heads into the center position whilst blacked out then start the shutter chase. Is this possible?

Thanks for any help offered, I have moved from ShowXpress to this and whilst the software looks so complicated I know that this is the one to use going forward.

Thanks John
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: ADJ ViziBeam RX1 - Blackout into shutter chase

Post by nick »

Hi John,

Thank you for your question.

You could use a switch to position your lights and then a scene to play the shutter chaser. Please see the sample show attached which uses the Generic Moving Head.

1) Import the .shw file.
2) Open your Easy View 3D
3) Press 'Centre Lights' switch. This centres the lights, but you could position them in any way you like. A static effect is used to position the lights on the Pan/Tilt channel. At this point, the lights are blacked out because there is nothing sent on any other channels.
4) Press the 'Shutter Chaser' scene button. This will increase the dimmer to maximum intensity, open the iris and start playing a chaser effect on the shutter channel.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Attachments
example chaser.shw
(131.42 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
Nicolaudie Tech Support