Support for SceneBuilder or import *.xep file

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Tronics
New Forumor

Support for SceneBuilder or import *.xep file

Post by Tronics »

Many months (years?) ago, you added a new tool to ESA2: the Scene Builder. It's a very powerfull tool to manage pixels matrix with very beautifull custimizable animations. I remember that when SceneBuilder was added to ESA2 you say you will add it to yours others softwares too (so in sunlite suite 2 too). But many months later, the pixel matrix feature from Sunlite Suite 2 is always as poor as before, only 4 or 5 simple effect (circle, square, butterfly, rain).

Can you confirm you will add the SceneBuilder to Sunlite Suite 2 soon ?

Waiting this day, is it possible to add a temporary *.xep file importer/converter to convert the *.xep file to *.sce Sunlite Switch File ?

Sunlite 2 is today to worst of your software for pixel matrix control. EAS2 is the best, ESAPro have the same features than sunlite with some extra generator (flame generator and another one), sunlite have very few options.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Re: Support for SceneBuilder or import *.xep file

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

The new XEEL effects engine, which is in ESA2, will be in a future release of Sunlite, however it won't be integrated into Sunlite Suite 2. A newer version of Sunlite is currently in development, but I am unable to give a release date as it is in an early state of development. I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
Tronics
New Forumor

Re: Support for SceneBuilder or import *.xep file

Post by Tronics »

Thank nick for answer.

Does this mean we will need to buy a new dongle (or upgrade old one) for this version ? Or will it be another free update for sunlite suite 2 ?

I need to buy another Sunlite Dongle because of the 4 univers limitations (unusable with pixels matrix), so if you say the new XEEL will be include on another future new major version, I will wait this version, for the moment I use another software for pixels matrix.

Can you spoil us more ? Does the XEEL tool for sunlite will be the same as ESA2, or a better and more powerfull tool ?

Regards,

Tronics Lighting