Question: Color Change Buttons

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

smokesurfer

Question: Color Change Buttons

Post by smokesurfer »

Hello,

firstly I want to say hello to the community and excuse myself for my bad english! (German writing ;) )

I've got the following question or wishes to realize:

For example I use some LED pars:

I'd like to create a scene where the first, third and fifth Par flash alternately to the second, fourth and sixth.

So I got this already, now the part wich is difficult for me:

I'd like to have buttons for example to change the first group in red, green or blue and some buttons to change the color of the second group independently.

I tried some switches but, they stay activated when I chose another one and if you check that the button should deactivate the others when switched on, then it turns the button of the other group off also.

I would be very happy if someone can help me with this!

Greetings from Germany!
smokesurfer
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Question: Color Change Buttons

Post by Ben »

Hi smokesurfer,

Welcome to the community, you're English seems very good to me!

What you want to achieve is possible, I've created a test show for you to try. The main switch which controls alternating flashing between 1,3,5 & 2,4,6 has been set to 'SUB subtract from the current level' in the switch settings. I have then created a series of other buttons to change the colour of the 2 sets. You can also override the whole thing using the colour mixing button if you wish.

The subtract setting inverts the effect though, so if you need your fixtures in a special order you will need to program them in the opposite order in the Main Switch.

Hope that helps.
Attachments
smokesurfer.shw
Demo Showfile
(20.65 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
Benno
--
Product Support
smokesurfer

Post by smokesurfer »

Hello Benno,

first I'd like to say thank you for your answer and test show!

You helped me really!

So I've found a new phenomenom while testing the Show:

I choose one color for 2,4,6 and then one for 1,3,5.
I can change the color for 1,3,5 as often as I want, but as soon as I press one other button for color 2,4,6 the color for 1,3,5 gets also resetted.

Maybe you have a little trick for that also.

Greets,

Simon
Threadrag
Junior Forumor

Post by Threadrag »

Hello Simon,

Bens showfile is not correct. Sorry Ben!

@Simon
I left you an old and a new switch in the show file. Please have a look at them to see the fault.

A tip: Use the layer settings to customize and rearrange the software's look to your needs. I gave you a small suggestion in your showfile.
Attachments
smokesurfer.shw
(21.29 KiB) Downloaded 405 times