Auto Smoke Machine Controls

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

DVJDeano

Auto Smoke Machine Controls

Post by DVJDeano »

Hi Guys, just a Newbie to the site here so go easy on me.

I'm trying to set up a 'Auto Smoke' button so that i can click it once and leave the machine to auto smoke, say 10 second burst and then wait 5 minutes, before repeating the process.

I guess you need to create a Smoke On, and Smoke Off first then create a stepped sequence, but seeing as I'm new to it all I'm not sure which way to do it.
I will also want to create buttons for example a 'Top Up' so i can click on a preset value (10 seconds or whatever) and it will run for that amount of time then revert back to the auto smoke.

Any help would be appriciated.
mtregael
Super Forumor

Re: Auto Smoke Machine Controls

Post by mtregael »

DVJDeano wrote:I'm trying to set up a 'Auto Smoke' button so that i can click it once and leave the machine to auto smoke, say 10 second burst and then wait 5 minutes, before repeating the process.
I guess you need to create a Smoke On, and Smoke Off first then create a stepped sequence, but seeing as I'm new to it all I'm not sure which way to do it.
I will also want to create buttons for example a 'Top Up' so i can click on a preset value (10 seconds or whatever) and it will run for that amount of time then revert back to the auto smoke.
Any help would be appriciated.
Hi,

You can do all of that using switches or scenes.

Video tutorial here (programming scenes and switches is the same): http://www.nicolaudie.com/nicolaudietv/ ... tut=suite2

Regards,
Gaël
Gaël Rambaud
Light Designer and Technician
Sunlite Suite 2 and Suite 3 Beta / 7 universes (Suite2 FC + 4 artnet)
*** Freelance ***
gael (@) bloc-company.com
http://www.bloc-company.com
DVJDeano

Re: Auto Smoke Machine Controls

Post by DVJDeano »

Thanks, i'll have a look into it.