Scenes suggestion

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Scenes suggestion

Post by Wollsen »

could it be made possible so that you can change all preprogrammed movement to scenes, with out you have do manual on each button, like you could do in sunlite suite 1.

Sometimes when I change the movement from switch to scene it disappear, and I have go to layer settings at but it back on.

Could it be made possible, so that you can link speed on all scenes on a page to the a midi fader, so that you don't have link each on manually.

These suggestion would speed things up when creating a new show
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Scenes suggestion

Post by Ben »

Hi Wollsen,
could it be made possible so that you can change all preprogrammed movement to scenes, with out you have do manual on each button, like you could do in sunlite suite 1.
Unfortunately this is not possible in Sunlight Suite 2
Sometimes when I change the movement from switch to scene it disappear, and I have go to layer settings at but it back on.
This is strange, not heard this before. Please could you give me a few more details, when does it happen, on certain scenes etc?
Could it be made possible, so that you can link speed on all scenes on a page to the a midi fader, so that you don't have link each on manually.
You can achieve this by opening a console and right clicking a fader, creating a new command, selecting 'Button' then 'Buttons compression SPEED function' and making sure 'Selected page' and selected button' option are checked.

Hope this helps.
Benno
--
Product Support