Help, I have a problem with a group fixtures

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Shask
Junior Forumor

Help, I have a problem with a group fixtures

Post by Shask »

My groups and channels
My groups and channels
Grupos luminarias2.png (186.76 KiB) Viewed 5409 times
Hello everyone, I have a show with 30 beams of the same make and model. The other day I had to update my library for a fault that was. After doing so, I returned to configure the buttons recreate luminaire groups and it seemed that all was well. The problem is that when I go to program a button now have to go channel by channel luminaire to luminaire and one at even though I have re-created groups. No longer let me work in groups and are very uncomfortable and heavy when there are so many lights. What solution can I do other than re-create the show from 0?

Thank you very much!!

Hola a todos, tengo un show con 30 beams de la misma marca y modelo. El otro día tuve que actualizar la librería por unos fallos que había, volví a configurar los botones, volver a crear los grupos de luminarias y parecía que todo iba bien. El problema es que cuando voy a programar un botón ahora tengo que ir canal por canal y luminaria a luminaria de uno en uno a pesar de que he vuelto a crear los grupos. Ya no me deja trabajar por grupos y es muy incómodo y pesado cuando hay tantas luminarias. ¿Qué solución puedo hacer que no sea volver a crear el show desde 0?

Gracias!!
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Help, I have a problem with a group fixtures

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

If you email me over your showfile I can take a look and see what the problem is.

Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support