Pause Switch/Scene

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

fedisunlite

Pause Switch/Scene

Post by fedisunlite »

Goodmorning, I am a new user, from Daslight DVC 2, I have a question:
There is a "pause button" (like DVC) or similar thing for switch and/or scene? Exemple: I create a switch/scene with lights moviments and I want pause and resume this switch/scene. Thanks all
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Pause Switch/Scene

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

Yes this is a new feature that has been added to Sunlite. To achieve this you will need to load up a console in Sunlite Suite 2, shift right click the button that you want to pause and select 'button in pause mode' from the drop down menu.

Two things to note, a) this feature is only available in Sunlight Suite 2 versions Feb 2015 and above. b) If the button you want to pause is not included in a compression, you won't see the pause icon on the button. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release of Sunlte Suite 2 next week.

Hope that helps.
Benno
--
Product Support
fedisunlite

Post by fedisunlite »

Thanks Ben! And.... is very necessary a load up a console?
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

I've just been doing some testing and there is away to do it without the need to load a console. There is a new feature where you can assign a mouse shortcut to the pause/play option.

If you goto 'Software Preferences' and click on 'Mouse action' you can assign the 'Play/Pause button sequence' from the drop down lists to a mouse action.
Benno
--
Product Support
fedisunlite

Post by fedisunlite »

Ben wrote: If you goto 'Software Preferences' and click on 'Mouse action' you can assign the 'Play/Pause button sequence' from the drop down lists to a mouse action.
Gorgeous! It was just what I was looking for!!! Thanks Ben!!!!

I like more and more Sunlite Suite.... great job guys!!