Send signals from sunlight suite 2 to another software

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

cgfrosty

Send signals from sunlight suite 2 to another software

Post by cgfrosty »

Hello,

We are planning to sync lights and sounds from sunlight suite with the shos on many interactive screens. Every sceen have different scenary.
We need to send signals from sunlight suite`s timeline to the screens software. We can read everything.

Is it possible and how to do it with the suite?
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Send signals from sunlight suite 2 to another software

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

You help you further can I just please clarify what you need.

Do you need to a) Activate Sunlite scenes from the interactive screens? or b) Play video/sound from Sunlite onto the interactive screens?

Let me know and I will give you some more info.
Benno
--
Product Support
cgfrosty

Post by cgfrosty »

1. We have scenary for whole exposition contains lights, interactive media, presentations and etc. Lights control is a part of this scenary. We need integrated solution with single point of control whole show.
2. At every screen we have windows computer with our visual software demostrating interactive 3d models. In our visual software we have a steps of scenary according sunlight`s timeline. We need to sync our software scenary with sunlight suite timeline.
3. Best way for us is sending signal from sunlight timeline to our software for acieving whole scenary synchorization.
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

What interactive screens are you using, Windows tablets, iPad etc? Would it be possible to send me a diagram of what you are trying to achieve as it's still unclear from your post.

Many thanks
Benno
--
Product Support
cgfrosty

Post by cgfrosty »

Hi,

We decide to change scenario. Now question: Is it possible to trigger start of sunlight scenes from another software? And how to achive it?
Ben
Super Forumor

Post by Ben »

Hi again,

This can be done by download a virtual midi port, such as LoopBe1 or similar. You can then set the virtual midi out on your first software, then set virtual midi in on Sunlite Suite 2
Benno
--
Product Support