I took the SD card out of the STICK, now I'm in TROUBLE

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

gmcm

I took the SD card out of the STICK, now I'm in TROUBLE

Post by gmcm »

I took the mini SD card out of my STICK to copy a scene onto it.
Immediately upon removing the mini SD card from the stick, my lights began changing colors sporadically and flashing as well.

Here is what I've tried sofar to fix this:

- I turned off the breaker to the STICK and LED lights, inserted the mini SD card, and waited a few minutes to try and let the system re-sort itself before turning the breaker back on.

- I formatted the mini SD thinking if I add a regular white light scene to the card, at least the led lights would stop flashing. Unfortunately now, the blue lights on the STICK panel are all flashing.

No luck. I need immediate support and help to get this under control as this happening in a yoga studio.

Hopefully there is someone who has had this experience and can help me fix it.
gmcm

Re: I took the SD card out of the STICK, now I'm in TROUBLE

Post by gmcm »

I'm not sure if this follows the rules of the board but I will *BUMP* this thread.
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: I took the SD card out of the STICK, now I'm in TROUBLE

Post by Ben »

Hi there, I'm assuming you are using the Stick KE1?

I know you have already reformatted the card but please you try and format it again once more then rewrite the show again making sure the SD card is in the device the right way round.

Please follow the link below and read the last page for further troubleshooting tips.

http://www.nicolaudie.com/downloads/fil ... asheet.pdf

Hope this helps, le us know if you're still having problems.
Benno
--
Product Support