Service Issues

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

jbh1213

Service Issues

Post by jbh1213 »

BUYER BEWARE!! I am having a horrible experience with Nicolaudie America's service. I sent in a Sunlite Suite 1 interface the middle of Nov for repair. They immediately sent me a quote for $60 to repair the unit. I paid immediately and it is now Feb 2 and they still have not repaired or returned my unit. I have called over 20 times and sent numerous emails. They are complete idiots. They have no clue. I spoke with Adam today (tech guy) and I demanded my interface and my money back. I will be purchasing another brand of interface and never buying another Nicolaudie product again. Maybe someone who is important in the corporate section of Nicolaudie will see this post and light a fire under someone's butt and tell them to take better care of their customers.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Service Issues

Post by simonB »

Hi There

I've just checked this out with our guys at the US office. It seems that you sent the faulty one in November but didn't pay until late December.

Regardless of the payment date, you should have received the repaired controller back a lot more quickly. The delay was due to a fault with one of the tools we use to re-program old generation interfaces. The problem is now corrected, we're going to refund the repair cost and send you a new interface.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
EddieHavok
New Forumor

Re: Service Issues

Post by EddieHavok »

Just curious, what brand do you plan on replacing sunlite with?

Ive never had an issue with nicolaudie personally. last year a sunlite 2 dongle went out on me and they replaced no charge.