Easy Remote >34 Text Element and Text on Buttons issues

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

hsteppke
Super Forumor

Easy Remote >34 Text Element and Text on Buttons issues

Post by hsteppke »

Hi,

i build myself a Console in the Consol Editor and found out that if i use more then around 34-35 Text Elements they dont get shown in the Android App on my Tablet.
I did used Text Elements as if i add Text to the Buttons itself it also dosn´t get shown in the Android App nore in the SunliteSuite Console window.
Tested with the last 2 Beta Versions (3.11.2014)

Bye
Holger
Attachments
Helloween 2014 FINAL.7z
(223.72 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Easy Remote >34 Text Element and Text on Buttons issues

Post by simonB »

Hi Holger, we've checked this out with the latest version and can't see any problem. Can you send us some more information such as Android device and version number please?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Jnavarro

Post by Jnavarro »

Hi,

I have the same problem. the app easyremote don't show the text elements. I use a asus zenpad 7.0c with a android 5.0.1. and I try with the last beta sunlite and the stable version also.
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I tried to reproduce the problem by building a console in the Console Editor with 55 text labels + 35 buttons. The text labels all showed up in Easy Remote. Sorry, I can not replicate the issue.

Could you please save your console in the Console Editor (.csl2 file) and attach it to a forum reply? I will test it.

Testing Info:
Sunlite 2 (May 20th 2016) :
EasyRemote / Android version code: 26. Version name: 2.5.2
I tried on 2 devices running Android 4.2.2 and 6.0.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support
nick
Maxi Forumor

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your messages.

I have managed to replicate the problem today with another customer's Sunlite Suite 2 console file (.csl2) and Easy Remote for Android. I have reported the bug to our developer to fix. We have a new version due for release in the next month or so which will hopefully contain a fix.

It may interest you to know that the iOS version does not seem to suffer the same problem.

My apologies for the inconvenience this bug has caused.

Kind Regards,

Nick.
Nicolaudie Tech Support