Cycle without audio

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Mitch

Cycle without audio

Post by Mitch »

Hi

I am new to SS2.I created some scene and switch,and open easy show.drag the scene and switch from SS2 and import multimedia files(audio) to easy show.everything play well.and I genereat a cycle to SS2.
But when I setting and trigger time to the cycle,(for example everyday 14:00 pm auto play) The lights start moving but no audio,I know the scene and switch can trigger multimedia,but cycle can`t.What should I do ? Time trigger function is very important to me.Thanks in advance.

mitch fan.
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Re: Cycle without audio

Post by hsteppke »

I did this using an "Empty" Switch that just holds the Audio and nothing more and use that Swicht in the Cycle.

-> Create a Button, do NOT Include INIT or anything else. Do not edit, Just go to settings/Multimedia and add the Media.
I usually do also set a time limit to the end of the file, Else the Button stay`s on forever.

Bye
Holger

P.S. I however just changed the complete Audio playing away from Sunlite and do now use. Sunlite -> Artnet -> 2nd PC -> Artnet to Midi (Software) -> loopMidi -> Cantabile VST Host -> TX16Wx and that works like a charme.
And TWX16Wx as a Sample provides much more then just playing a file. It allows me to play Audio to any of 4 Stereo and 8 Mono Outputs :) also i can then controll (DMX value) the volume from a Button in Sunlite
Mitch

Re: Cycle without audio

Post by Mitch »

Hi hoger.

I am grateful for your reply,thank you.

mitch