Wrong Device Groups

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Julian
New Forumor

Wrong Device Groups

Post by Julian »

Hello,

I´ve bought some new movingheads with over 30 channels per piece. I had to create my own scan libary file, and nearly all functions work. But I´ve got one big problem! If I want to create device groups, sunlite shows much more than my 8 devices. What could be the reason for this?

Furthermore, I want to know, if theres an solution to control the speed of the movements by sound? I mean not, to jump to another point of the movement each bpm, this won´t be fluent. I just want if there´s a slow oder silent part in a song, that the movements are slower...
Is this possible?

Thanks a lot :)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Wrong Device Groups

Post by simonB »

Hi

If Suite 2 is showing too many squares in the fixture window, it could be because there have been too many beams assigned to the lighting fixture in scan library. More info available here:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/online_manual ... Sb9Aj6.htm

If you have fades between steps in easy step instead of hold times, the fade time will be adjusted according to the BPM, allowing you to keep smooth movements and dimming with the BPM.
Simon
--
Sales/Support