Suggestion: page options, EasyTime effects, backup, dimcurve

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Threadrag
Junior Forumor

Suggestion: page options, EasyTime effects, backup, dimcurve

Post by Threadrag »

page options:
To update a fixture you have to open the fixture window and select all fixtures to update. I searched a lot for this.
Is it not possible to move it to the page options under patch tab?

Is it possible that the software remembers all Speed, Size, Dimmer and Phasing knobs assinged to their specific channel and not set to default after updating?

editor EasyTime:
In editor EasyTime the constant level effect for Pan/Tilt has no faders as the Pan/Tilt effect has. Could you add the faders in future?

backups:
At the moment i do backups my self. It happens so often to me, that I want to delete a switch but delete the complete page, because I am in the wrong tab.
Or change something, update it or what ever and nothing works after. An auto update function would be incredible:)

dimcurve:
customizable dimcurves for dimmers (page and button dimmers), fades (in scenes between steps) and curve effect (in editor)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Suggestion: page options, EasyTime effects, backup, dimc

Post by simonB »

To update a fixture you have to open the fixture window and select all fixtures to update. I searched a lot for this.
We plan to include this somewhere else in a future version. I agree it's not so easy to find.
Is it possible that the software remembers all Speed, Size, Dimmer and Phasing knobs assigned to their specific channel and not set to default after updating?
I didn't realise that it was clearing all speed/size/dimmer/phase values when updating fixtures. We'll check this out....
In editor EasyTime the constant level effect for Pan/Tilt has no faders as the Pan/Tilt effect has. Could you add the faders in future?
I'm sure we can add this in future
backups
We tried to make something like this once but it produced a lot of crashes and random freezes. We'll try to make something a bit more efficient in future.
customizable dimcurves for dimmers (page and button dimmers), fades (in scenes between steps) and curve effect (in editor)
I'll put this forward as an idea for a future ver
Simon
--
Sales/Support