Easy Remote : controllers unavailable

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

wotanabee

Easy Remote : controllers unavailable

Post by wotanabee »

Hello

Since a few week, i have an issue with to find controllers from my Ipad connected on the same Wifi that Sunlite Suite 2.

Do you have an idea to resolve my issue ? How can i check if the console communcate, which port ? ... ?

I made a test with another Ipad, same issue?
I remove and re install Sunlite to new folder.
Firewall is disable. Nothing had changed from my computer, maybe Microsoft Patch

Regards
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Easy Remote : controllers unavailable

Post by simonB »

The communication works on port 2430 and 2431. We found a problem with networks on the 10.xxx.xxx.xxx IP address range which will be solved in the next Easy Remote update. Other than this, we are not aware of any communication problems.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
spwla
New Forumor

Post by spwla »

Having the same issue here. Have been unable to get the EasyRemote app to find any consoles for some time now.

my network local network range is 2.xxx.xxx.xxx . Tried to setup a 10.xxx.xxxx.xxx network to see if it would work but no luck.

running Sunlite Suite 2 (September 23, 2014) on a Sony Vaio with Windows 8.1 Pro and attempted EasyRemote (May 15, 2014) on both a iPad mini running iOS 7.1.2 and also on a iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

You cannot use 2.xxx.xxx.xxx or 10.xxx.xxx.xxx with the current version. This will be corrected in the next update.
Simon
--
Sales/Support