Improvement suggestions / Questions

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Julian
New Forumor

Improvement suggestions / Questions

Post by Julian »

Dear Sunlite Team,

I´ve got several questions / improvement suggestions, I hope that you could help me!

Firstly, I bought some new multi touchscreen monitor, so would it be possible for sunlite to support multitouch? In my case I´ve got 2 or more LJs working with sunlite, but actually it´s not possible, that 2 buttons are activated at the same time. This would be a great feature!

Secondly, if I create an interface for my ipad, and want to add a new button or fader afterwards, I have to load the whole interface into sunlite, and all midi links are gone :(
Isn´t there a way to add a new button and just learn a new midi link for the new one?

Thirdly, I think that the physics of your fader is not optimated for touchscreens! That should be improved. Please take the iPhone as a example.

I hope you´ll realise my ideas and could help me with my question!

Thank you
Julian
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Improvement suggestions / Questions

Post by simonB »

Hi
would it be possible for sunlite to support multitouch? I think that the physics of your fader is not optimated for touchscreens
We'll may look into some touch screen optimisation for the future
, if I create an interface for my ipad, and want to add a new button or fader afterwards, I have to load the whole interface into sunlite, and all midi links are gone
When you re-load the interface you are presented with a message which asks if you want to keep the links or not. Make sure you don't click 'Delete'. As long as you haven't removed components, you can preserve the links
Simon
--
Sales/Support