Problem in the Console (touch Screen) but or me?!?!

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

flatline

Problem in the Console (touch Screen) but or me?!?!

Post by flatline »

Hi.

Was sitting and doing a touch screen for a night club and had some problem!!

Fist. some time when i open the console in S2 i cant se all text.. did go in to the console builder and did copy, delete and pasted it again and saved the Project... then i worked!!

Second: The console dont show the same text as i have writen on a button, it some times show some other buttons text??
but i says the right text in the builder!!

Third. Added som new buttons (noticed you have to restart the whole program to see them, not enough to just load the console in the console window)
But after adding som button and text and opend it in S2 again it had move all my linking Point.. so pressing a color could trigga gobo or some other light!!!?? so had to go in and delete all Connections and start over!!

A Wish. (if it´s not just me that missed how to do it)
Have the chance to use buttons to change pages on the console window (not just the small tabs in the bottom.
also be able to Close the program from a button.

//R
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Problem in the Console (touch Screen) but or me?!?!

Post by simonB »

Hello
Fist. some time when i open the console in S2 i cant se all text.. did go in to the console builder and did copy, delete and pasted it again and saved the Project... then i worked!!
this was a bug in an earlier version. It was corrected in April 7th.
Second: The console dont show the same text as i have writen on a button, it some times show some other buttons text??
This is happening because:
-you have edited the button text on the console within Suite 2
-you have opened this console and removed a button, therefore changing the button index
-the text is now appearing on a different button
Unfortunately it's not currently possible to keep the same index for a button. When you remove a button, the indexes are changed. We hope to change the way this works in a future update.
Added som new buttons (noticed you have to restart the whole program to see them, not enough to just load the console in the console window)
You just need to re-load the console, you don't need to restart the software
Have the chance to use buttons to change pages on the console window (not just the small tabs in the bottom.
This is already possible. Right click a control, click the live tab, click the star and go to console->select next console preset
also be able to Close the program from a button.
Not possible at the moment but perhaps in a future version
Simon
--
Sales/Support