Console bugs

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Console bugs

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there

1 When I am linking midi to master page, dimmer and activation, I now no longer can activate the button with mouse click, the button only appears to be selected, I also can not activate a button on the masterpage when clicking in the console window.
2 When using android easy remote, the software often crashes while loading the console picture, and also when pushing a button on the tablet the button, it is behaving like a flash button, I have set flash to false, and and also the feedback for the leds doesn't working right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2lfSpa ... NIjokMC3DA

3 When you have activated a scene from your midi controller(bcf2000) the led working fine, but when you push the same button again, the led is off, but the scene is still active ???

I have tryed to explain it as good as I can.

Best regards
Lars Wollsen
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Console bugs

Post by simonB »

Hi Lars
1 When I am linking midi to master page, dimmer and activation, I now no longer can activate the button with mouse click
It seems to be working fine for me. Can you explain step by step?
2 When using android easy remote, the software often crashes while loading the console picture, and also when pushing a button on the tablet the button... and also when pushing a button on the tablet the button, it is behaving like a flash button
I've just tested with the latest Suite 2 beta and Android app but I don't see any problems. Which Android device, Easy Remote version and Suite2 versions are you using?
3 When you have activated a scene from your midi controller(bcf2000) the led working fine, but when you push the same button again, the led is off, but the scene is still active ???
In fact it is the BCF which switches the LED off, not Suite 2. You need to change the button type in the BCF settings. Check the BCF manual for more info
Simon
--
Sales/Support