Got issues with Pan/Tilt Console command

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

mikachu
Junior Forumor

Got issues with Pan/Tilt Console command

Post by mikachu »

Hi everybody,

Havn't posted here for years and, as I discover the new console mapping, I got a little problem that might be a bug.

I own a midicon from Elation and I'm trying to map the Pan/Tilt Live command to the rotary encoders. Let's explain thru a short example.

- Got a show with 3 kind of moving head. (4 of each so 12 fixtures)
- On my desk, I want to select the third movinghead of each page via the same button ("3" button on the right top of the midicon). So I configured this switch in // Select Button , On active page, button name "XY3". It works great (edit : it selects the third fixture on the active page) (edit2 : I renamed each fixture select switch with the same name so that it can work)
- I now want to do the same with Pan and Tilt Control and that's where it doesn't work.
If I specify for the rotary controller //General/pancontrol command/Page MArtin Mac 2000 / Selected button, It works. Then if I tick the SelectedPage option so that this can work on any page, it doesn't any more.

Another issue with the Tilt command. When I try to select this menu, no window opens.

Thanks folks for helping me.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Got issues with Pan/Tilt Console command

Post by simonB »

Hi, I've just tested and reproduced the bug. We'll correct it in the next version.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
mikachu
Junior Forumor

Post by mikachu »

Did you mean these are both bugs?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »