Fixture scanlibrary/sunlite suite 2 profile question

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

blaide
Experienced Forumor

Fixture scanlibrary/sunlite suite 2 profile question

Post by blaide »

I just created a profile for our new 200 watt LED moving head. It has all the usual controls and features of most moving heads (2 gobo wheels, color wheel, zoom, focus, gobo shake, rotation prizm, etc.). The profile works perfectly except for the controls for the gobo wheel rotation. This fixture has 2 gobo wheels - 1 fixed and one rotation gobos. The switch to access each gobo on both wheels works fine, but the last switch to rotate the gobo wheels (so you can scroll thru all the gobos) works, but in the opposite way it should. When I click on say the rotate clockwise switch, the gobo wheel did not turn. I then clicked on the little dial on the switch to turn it up to it's highest value (which should make the wheel turn fast) but it was already there at 100%. I then turned the dial down towards 0% and the wheel began to turn and scroll thru the gobos faster and faster as the % got lower. It works, but in the opposite way it should. At 0% the gobo wheel should not turn and as I increase the % it should turn faster and faster until I max out at 100%. Any ide why this is behaving this way? the values of the rotation start at 128 - 191 for clockwise motion and 192 - 255 for counter clockwise motion. I checked my channels in the scanLibrary editor and nothing is overlapping or assigned incorrectly as far as I can see.