How to add additional fixtures to an existing page?

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

blaide
Experienced Forumor

How to add additional fixtures to an existing page?

Post by blaide »

I have a show file from a show I did last year where one of the fixture pages has 4 LED moving beam bars. I'm making a new show but want to use this page again because it has many many switches and scenes I spent days programming and I don't want to start from scratch. I was able to import the page to the new show, but now instead of 4 bars which are being run by my scenes and switches, I want to add an additional 2 bars for a total of 6. How do I do that without creating a new page? I figure my sequences are in place and I would just have to edit them to continue on the additional 2 bars. This will save me hours of having to program everything from scratch.
blaide
Experienced Forumor

Re: How to add additional fixtures to an existing page?

Post by blaide »

I think I figured it out but one thing is not right. When I go to the fixtures page, I can see that there are indeed 6 bars now, but bars 1 thru 4 show as "Quad moving beam bar 1, Quad moving beam bar 2, etc., but the 2 I just added are not numbered. They just say "Quad moving beam bar". I will hook up the computer to all six later and see if they respond correctly. If not, then I may have not added 2 more fixtures to the page as it appears.