Bugs Version 1 Juli

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

Bugs Version 1 Juli

Post by Geerinckx »

Hi All,

Here some thinks i don't think are working as they should be:
Console:
+ Selecting next/previous console preset by the command does nothing on a tablet (easy remote).
(Link a button to: Live/New/Console/"Select next console preset") Its works on windows7 Pro but does nothing on the tablet (Android 4.0 and 4.1)
+ When loading "EasyCon big" as new console --> software crash
+ Load "Easy Remote Big" as new console, assign Midi Status/Command/Channel to it, set feedback True, move fader on tablet ---> software crash
+ Make new console in console builder, pre name a Wheel, text doesn't appear on tablet.
+ Affect Bpm works fine, but can only be controlled by a wheel, Wheel resolution to high to make little adjustments. should be nice to have a plus minus 1bpm button.
+ Make new page, "Showtec/ sunstrip active DMX" Batch delete all, Encountered an improper argument. but every button is gone, now make new button... again Encountered an improper argument.......
+ Not possible to fade Out a button

I'm programming a full 3 universe show now so if i run into something i let you know...

Greetings

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Bugs Version 1 Juli

Post by simonB »

Hi Gert
+ Selecting next/previous console preset by the command does nothing on a tablet (easy remote).
The selected preset can only be changed on the tablet by swiping.
+ When loading "EasyCon big" as new console --> software crash
If you mean MIDIcon big, try the attached file
+ Load "Easy Remote Big" as new console, assign Midi Status/Command/Channel to it, set feedback True, move fader on tablet ---> software crash
I can't reproduce this. Do you have a MIDI controller connected?
+ Make new console in console builder, pre name a Wheel, text doesn't appear on tablet.
This is working for me
-where did you position the text in relation to the wheel?
-perhaps you had a console loaded and then removed before inserting the wheel? In this case, right click the component and re-add the text on the Console Setup tab
+ Affect Bpm works fine, but can only be controlled by a wheel, Wheel resolution to high to make little adjustments. should be nice to have a plus minus 1bpm button.
Did you try to change the resolution?
I'll see if we can add a +1/-1 to BPM in a future version
+ Make new page, "Showtec/ sunstrip active DMX" Batch delete all,
What do you mean by 'Batch delete all'?
+ Not possible to fade Out a button
We'll check this out
Attachments
MidiconBig.csl2.zip
(6.72 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
Simon
--
Sales/Support