GUI rendering problem with EasyRemote

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

NorthEndSound

GUI rendering problem with EasyRemote

Post by NorthEndSound »

I am using the April 25 Beta with the most current version of Easy Remote

I have designed a console to suit my needs. The console does what I want it to do in SS2 and the Easy Remote App on the iPad mirrors every command correctly. However, the graphics shown in the Console Builder Preview does not match the graphics onscreen, and it is even less accurate on the iPad. I have attached screen shots showing the Preview image in comparison with the SS2 Console and the iPad screen capture. Please let me know why the images are so different.

SSL2 April 25 Beta
Macbook Pro, Parallels 8 Build 8.0.18483, Windows 7 Home Premium, Apple Airport Extreme Base Station, iPad2, EasyRemote Build Time 16:00:54 April 24, 2013
Attachments
iPad image
iPad image
IMG_0149.PNG (120.34 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
Console loaded in SS2
Console loaded in SS2
Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 8.43.38pm.jpg (191.55 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
Console Builder Preview
Console Builder Preview
Screen Shot 2013-05-06 at 8.45.43pm.jpg (202.07 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: GUI rendering problem with EasyRemote

Post by simonB »

Hi, please e-mail me your Suite2 show and console
Simon
--
Sales/Support
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: GUI rendering problem with EasyRemote

Post by simonB »

Thanks for the show, I've just replied to your e-mail. For everyone else experiencing the same problems. In an earlier testing version, if a component name started with 'ER', Suite2 would tell the EasyRemote app to use a default image stored in the app. However, this has now been replaced with a 'Default' property and has introduced a bug with all components starting with 'ER'. This will be corrected soon. We have also changed several text alignment options, so text may need to be removed and re-added to work correctly.
Simon
--
Sales/Support