pb with light beam cursor in august easyview 3D

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Cabaret

pb with light beam cursor in august easyview 3D

Post by Cabaret »

I use suite 2 august last official release running on windows 7 with first class suitee 2 HW.

I have a show perfectly visualised with easyview of the suite 2 May version, but with the august and december version the lightbeam cursor of the easyview rendering option menu does no longer works properly.
when we move this light beam cursor down to zero we loss the light beam (this is normal) but we also loss completely the light. the cursor act as a dimmer on the light and not as a control of the beam. This mean that when cursor light beam is to min level not only we have no beam (normal opération) but we have no longer light on surface on which the beam is pointed. we have no longer light on the fixtures. at the same time we lost the correct calculation of shadow when we cross the shadow option the beam still go through the surface encontered as if the shadow option was not crossed.

further more once the stage .evs file has been saved with august or december version, it is no longer possible to come back to may version because when we want to open this stage .evs files wityh may version we have a crash of easyview during the loading. if we open this evs file with august or december version, it open correctly but présent the rendering option problems as described above.
could you help me on that problem
thanks
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: pb with light beam cursor in august easyview 3D

Post by simonB »

Hi

I've reproduced the issue. I will check this with the developers tomorrow
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Cabaret

Post by Cabaret »

THank you Simon to have reproduced the pb, what are the news on that problem ?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hi, we're working on it
Simon
--
Sales/Support