Installing/Using Easy Remote

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

zxplod
Junior Forumor

Installing/Using Easy Remote

Post by zxplod »

Hi,

How do you actually connect easy remote to Suite 2? I have been able to find very little information other than this but it seems to be for a different version of software and the directions don't make sense: http://www.lumidesk.com/online_manuals/ ... dfPGtU.htm

I have added the Easy Remote easy controller and downloaded the app but I don't understand how to pair the app and the software so that they can talk to one another.

Thanks,

-David
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Installing/Using Easy Remote

Post by simonB »

Hi David

You need to load up a console. This will then be sent to the iPad. We're building a new anew console builder with a more powerful designer. After this is finished there will be some documentation available.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
zxplod
Junior Forumor

Post by zxplod »

Ok thanks! Right now the app just says "No Controller Available". No idea how to connect it or why it isn't connecting. Will just wait for new console if it is going to be soon.

Thanks again,

-David
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hi David

If it is saying that no controller is available, it means that you don't have a computer on the same network running Sunlite Suite 2 with a console loaded
Simon
--
Sales/Support